- Worked on a number of improvements to make the UX for publishing models ready for release.
- Designed and implemented the UX for Domino's two-factor authentication.
- Added a set of API endpoints so users could publish new models.
- Added a new type of project, 'data sets', so users organize their code better and benefit from caching.
- Improved UX for running experiments, managing projects, and viewing results.
- Implemented the user home page and features to help users discover, search for, and favorite monitoring dashboards.
- Implemented a web page that enables users to connect New Relic to SignalFx and import metrics from their New Relic modules.
- Added an integration with VictorOps, which enables users to send SignalFx alerts to their VictorOps incident timelines.
- Wrote a REST API and website that enabled advertisers and account managers to programmatically or manually update their product catalog in AdRoll's database.
- Wrote internal tools to help account managers log changes to database rows, view product recommendations, and view error reports for product catalogs uploaded to Facebook.
- Wrote helper libraries for writing Selenium tests and web app acceptance tests.
- Optimized Daily Active Users (DAU) by A/B testing 'People You May Know' and friend activity notifications sent to stale users.
- Python, Scala, Java, Flask, Django, Pylons, SQLAlchemy, Selenium